Prep Scholars Academy, Middle School Prep and High School Prep Admissions timeline:
December 1: Applications available
January-March: Information sessions take place
Application Deadline: May 15
What do I need to include with my application?
A complete application includes:
- Student’s 2nd quarter or 2nd trimester report card for current academic year and final report card from previous academic year – progress reports will NOT be accepted
- Proof of income: 2019 Federal tax return(s) for each parent/guardian financially responsible for applicant
- Two teacher recommendations. Please click here to view and print form.
How do I nominate a student?
If you know a student in 5th, 6th, or 7th grade who would benefit from Buffalo Prep, you can nominate them here.
For more information on Middle School Prep and High School Prep admissions, please contact Elizabeth Guzman, Admissions and Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com or 716.829.2108.
How do I apply for Rising to Distinction?
Admissions timeline: Rolling admissions
- Check your eligibility. An applicant must be in 9th-12th grade and:
- Be enrolled in one of Buffalo Prep’s partner high schools and meet Buffalo Prep’s income eligibility guidelines
- Be a recipient of a John R. Oishei Foundation or Cullen Foundation scholarship
- Complete and submit an application along with all necessary documents required, including two teacher recommendations. Please click here to view and print form.
For more information on Rising to Distinction admissions, please contact Alexys Swygert, Director of College Prep Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-829-2135.