Become their inspiration
The Buffalo Prep Mentor Me program creates and supports relationships between working professionals and Buffalo Prep high school students. Mentors share professional and life experiences to guide students during this critical time in their lives and help them maximize their full potential.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have an associate degree or higher
- Be a resident of Western New York
- Complete a background and screening process
Roles and expectations
The Mentor Me program involves a commitment of 18 months, which includes:
- Monthly face-to-face contact with the mentee
- Other communication through phone conversations, texts, emails, FaceTime, Skype, and so on
- Attending one orientation prior to beginning your relationship with a Buffalo Prep student
- Attending two training sessions annually
- Submitting monthly reports on your mentoring relationship
Please click here to fill out your monthly report, due on the 5th of each month.