We are excited to announce that we have moved into our newly renovated facility at Allen Hall on University at Buffalo’s South Campus.
UB affirmed its long-term commitment to Buffalo Prep through an investment in our continued growth. Relocating to Allen Hall will enable us to welcome even more students and their families. It will serve as the anchor in an educational hub alongside innovative programs like the Education Collaborative of Western New York. And it will create a professional meeting place for faculty from our partner schools throughout the region.
Our new home will allow us to nurture even more young dreamers, scholars, activists, and leaders and will feature some exciting new upgrades:
- Nearly 6,000 square feet of state-of-the-art classrooms, science and computer labs, staff offices, restrooms, a kitchenette, and much needed storage space
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of additional space shared with UB, including a 150-seat auditorium, overflow classrooms for evening and summer programs, plus meeting rooms for community programming
- New technology, including faster internet connections
- ADA-compliant building code updates, including a new elevator, to ensure handicap accessibility
- Easy access to public transportation, thanks to Allen Hall’s adjacent location to multiple NFTA transit routes