Buffalo Prep’s READI program is a series of workshops, trainings, and presentations to promote educational and racial equity throughout our community. Companies, schools, organizations, peer and networking groups can work with Buffalo Prep staff to customize a training/series of trainings to further their understanding of these issues and topics.
READI Module Examples:
- Defining the Good Student and the Legitimacy of Knowledge/Language
- Changing vs. Fixing Systems
- Excellence in Diversity
- Culture of White Supremacy
- Having Critical Conversations
- Understanding White Privilege
- Microaggressions: Identifying and Understanding the Trauma
- Historical Aspects of Systemic Racism
- Building Equitable Policies that Foster All Voices
- Grading for Equity
- Economic Implications of Racial and Educational Inequity
- Challenging Implicit Biases
Buffalo Prep asks for a minimum donation for our staff and faculty to assist you in customizing your workshops and facilitating the presentations. Your support enables us to continue our mission and to serve our scholars!
Are you READI? Contact Patti Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation today!